I LOVE the Tshirt quilt on your other blog. I've always wanted to make one. I've got the shirts, now it's just a matter of time!
So intricate and beautiful. laurie
Pretty! I have a bag o' fabric that I will be cutting into smaller pieces soon. I just finished one; that means I must start another, right?
how did i not know you had a quilting blog too?i LOVE this pattern! maybe you want to share?!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE the Tshirt quilt on your other blog. I've always wanted to make one. I've got the shirts, now it's just a matter of time!
So intricate and beautiful. laurie
Pretty! I have a bag o' fabric that I will be cutting into smaller pieces soon. I just finished one; that means I must start another, right?
how did i not know you had a quilting blog too?
i LOVE this pattern!
maybe you want to share?!?
Post a Comment